He saved me…
I wasn’t paying attention that night after work. I was just in a hurry to get to my car.
But someone was watching.
A stranger waited in the shadows, and he tried to hurt me. But another man also came out of the darkness, ready to defend me.
I serve billionaire Max Chapel his dinner every evening.
He’s powerful. Mysterious. And just as dangerous, but in a much different way.
He destroyed me…
But is it destruction if I asked him, the man who’d saved me, to tear my clothes? To take me roughly while the fear and helplessness still raged inside my belly?
He made me whole again…
Not just physically, but emotionally. He unlocked a side of me I never knew existed. But he knows.
He practically owns this whole town.
Now he wants to own me.
Author’s note: If you like sweet love scenes, this isn’t the story for you. Max and Georgia learn they like dangerous games. And they want more of them.
Author’s note part deux: Thrill Seeker is a 19K novella that ends on a cliffhanger, and there are two more parts to come of this story.
Available on Amazon
Thrill Seeker by Taryn Quinn
He saved me…
- Claimed by Claire Thompson
- Seducing Sandy by Maren Smith
- Captive Discipline by Taryn Williams
- Duets and Dominance by Anya Summers
- Taken by the Enemy by Jennifer Bene
- Her Rockstar Dom by Anya Summers
- Dangerous Addiction by Desiree Holt
- Thrill Seeker by Taryn Quinn
- Stolen: Alpha's Control Book 1 by Addison Cain
- Seeing Ronnie by Libby Campbell