HE SAYS . . .
I, Aidan the Divine, am, well divine. My name was given to me by the Dragon Queen herself! I’m a delight! Cheerful. Charming. And a mighty warrior who is extremely handsome with a very large and well-hidden hoard of gold. I am also royal born, despite the fact that most in my family are horrendous beings that don’t deserve to live. And yet, Branwen the Awful—a low-born, no less—either tells me to shut up or, worse, ignores me completely.
SHE SAYS . . .
I’ll admit, I ignore Aidan the Divine because it annoys him. A lot. But, we have so much to do right now, I can’t worry about why he keeps staring at me, or why he always sits so close, or why he keeps looking at me like he’s thinking about kissing me. We have our nations to save and no time for such bloody foolishness . . . no matter how good Aidan looks or how long his spiked tail is. Because if we’re going to win this war before it destroys everything we love, we’ll have to face our enemies together, side by side and without distractions. But if we make it out alive, who knows what the future will hold . . .
Available on Amazon
Futuristic, Fantasy and Paranormal
Bring the Heat by G.A. Aiken
HE SAYS . . .
- Immortal Sleepers Blood Awakening by Miranda Nichols
- Beast by Anna Hackett
- Draekon Heart by Lee Savino and Lili Zander
- Forever Violet by Jessica Sorensen
- Bring the Heat by G.A. Aiken
- A Thief in Time by Cidney Swanson
- Citrine by Terry Bolryder
- Fire in His Embrace by Ruby Dixon
- A Second Chance at Love by Kassandra Lynn
- Unchained: Feathers and Fire Book 1 by Shayne Silvers