Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and wondered what the heck happened? Thought to yourself, How the hell did I end up here?And where is this horrible here? Too fat? Too old? Too broke? Unaccomplished? Alone? Scared? Angry? Addicted? The list goes on and on. The optimistic six-year-old inside of us that dreamed of princesses, castles and knights riding their noble steeds is like a far-distant fantasy.
And when this moment hits us all, and it does find us all, what is it that we really wish was possible?
You know. Redemption. Another chance. A do-over. A fresh start.
Sometimes we can make that happen, and sometimes we can't. And I think that's why the redemption of our heroes in romance novels is so important to us. They aren't perfect, the fictional heroes we fall in love with. They're scarred, and broken, and they've been hurt. They've made mistakes, and paid for them. They've wounded other people, broken hearts, done things they're ashamed of, and genuinely messed up. Just like us. Read More
Futuristic, Fantasy and Paranormal
Michele Callahan - Wednesday, November 05, 2014
- Forever Violet by Jessica Sorensen
- Bring the Heat by G.A. Aiken
- A Thief in Time by Cidney Swanson
- Citrine by Terry Bolryder
- Fire in His Embrace by Ruby Dixon
- A Second Chance at Love by Kassandra Lynn
- Unchained: Feathers and Fire Book 1 by Shayne Silvers
- Last Chance Mate: Sawyer by Anya Nowlan
- Aveoth by Laurann Dohner
- Fugitive By Magic by Jasmine Walt