Sarah: My community of Bradford has suffered significant losses due to an illness outbreak. The town council and our church pastor have decided to match and wed single women and men in the hopes of saving our rural farming community. Thankfully, I’m a widow and just over thirty, so the matching doesn’t involve me. With a job and a place to live, I’m enjoying my independence.
Chris and Jackson: We’ve lost our wives, who were sisters, and some of our children. When approached about the matching, we agreed – but only if Sarah was our bride. Undoubtedly it will surprise her, but we’re also sure she is just what our family needs.
Publisher’s Note: This historical romance is intended for adults only. It contains explicit scenes, including ménage.
Available on Amazon
The Matching of Sarah Collins by Natalie Holly
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- The Black Laird Requires by Alyssa Bailey
- The Matching of Sarah Collins by Natalie Holly
- Wilde in Love by Eloisa James
- Seductively Yours by Laura Clarke
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare
- Marrying for Money by Lynn Coppersmith
- Heart of a Highlander by Emilia Ferguson
- Worth of a Duke by K.J. Jackson
- To Love a Reckless Lord by Collette Cameron
- To Love A Highlander by Donna Fletcher