We are excited to announce our keynote author is Lori Foster!
Lori Foster is a New York Times, USA Today, and Publisher’s Weekly bestselling author. She has received the Romantic Times “Career Achievement Award” for Series Romantic Fantasy and for Contemporary Romance; Amazon’s top-selling romance title for Too Much Temptation; Amazon’s Top Ten editors’ picks in romance for Causing Havoc; Waldenbooks’ second “Bestselling Original Contemporary” romance for Say No To Joe; the BGI group’s “Bestselling Original Contemporary” romance for the The Secret Life of Bryan, “Bestselling Romantic Comedy” for Jude’s Law, “Bestselling Romantic Suspense” for Back in Black; and Amazon’s #1 Editors’ Pick in Romance for Servant: The Acceptance.
Lori has been featured as a clue in the New York Times crossword puzzle, and the USA Today “Quick Cross” puzzle.
To give back to the community, Lori does an annual “benefit” book where all advance and royalties go to a charity, and she hosts the annual “Reader & Author Get Together,” facilitating major interaction between readers, authors, and industry professionals while also donating all proceeds from raffles to local charities.
Visit Lori at her website LoriFoster.com
We hope you'll be there to join Keynote Author Lori Foster in welcoming readers and fans to Richmond. Author registration is by invitation only.
We will be offering two levels of author participation.
Our Hosting Author level with include our Friday night reception, a Saturday morning workshop with our keynote author Lori Foster, a hosted table at lunch (with seven readers), a single six foot table at our signing, our "Old-Fashioned County Fair" buffet dinner with lots of fun and games, and an exciting "after-party" at Visions nightclub. The price for this author package will be $325.00.
We will also be offering a Signing Author package which will include our Friday night reception, a Saturday morning workshop with our keynote author Lori Foster, lunch (seated at a hosting author's table), a shared eight foot table at our signing, our "Old-Fashioned County Fair" buffet dinner with lots of fun and games, and an exciting "after-party" at Visions nightclub. The price for this author package will be $225.00.
Invitations are going out as we speak, so if you are interested in receiving an invitation please fill out the form to request an invitation.
We hope you'll be there to join Keynote Author Lori Foster, as well as dozens of others USA Today and New York Times bestselling authors for a weekend of fabulous food and fun in Richmond, Virginia. Reader registration will open on March 1, 2018.
Our VIP Reader ($125.00) ticket will include:
1. Friday night - Welcome party at Visions Nightclub
2. Saturday Luncheon with Authors. Every reader will receive a hostess gift from their table hostess, plus a ticket for the larger prizes donated by each author - fifty prizes in all.
3. Early access to Book Fair and Signing - 100 plus authors.
4. A fantastic buffet dinner with host authors with "Old-Fashioned County Fair" theme. Games, prizes, fun galore!
5. Saturday night after party at Visions Nightclub.
Again, reader registration will not officially open until March 1, 2018. But by joining our "Early Bird" list, you receive the following:
1. Coupon good for $10.00 off $125.00 VIP package.
2. Access to our private Facebook Group. During the months of January and February, one VIP registration will be given away in the group to a lucky reader. The only way you can win this prize is to sign up for the mailing list.
3. Early registration. This list will be given 48 hours to register from March 1 to March 3, ensuring those who have signed up get first chance at the luncheon (we expect it to sell out fast!) as well as first choice of author lunch table. To join the list - just answer a few easy questions, give us your email, and you're good to go. We'll contact you within 48 hours with information about joining the private Facebook group.
Fill out the form here.