One look, one touch, and there is no denying the heat...
Twenty-one and single, Alexis Lopez hopes her lackluster response to men is a problem she's eager to solve by volunteering for the Interstellar Brides Program. One look at the large, dominant alien who claims she belongs to him sets her body on fire. When he tells her, in explicit detail, how he'll claim her in every way, she is eager to give her mate everything, body and soul.
Von of Everis is a ruthless and high ranking Hunter who's spent years fighting in the Hive wars. But his bed, and his life, are empty until Alexis arrives. One look at his innocent little bride and he knows she belongs to him.
Simple, right? Nope. The match is challenged by one of the most feared warriors on the planet and stolen kisses and mind-numbing pleasure won't save Von from a deadly duel. But Von is a Hunter, a warrior, a protector, and someone is trying to take what belongs to him. Only him. He will do whatever it takes to protect, save and claim his virgin mate.
Buy on Amazon Buy on iBooks Buy on Barnes & Noble Buy on Kobo Buy on Google Read More
- Win an iPad Mini!!
- The Power of Love by Carolyn Faulkner
- The Rebel's Secret by Zoe Blake
- Hero Undercover: 25 Undercover Romances
- His Virgin Mate by Grace Goodwin
- Her Mate's Secret Baby by Grace Goodwin
- A Wild Woman: Mail Order Bride of Slate Springs
- Kiss the Prince: A Cinderella Story by Amanda Adams
- Announcing - Starry Nights Book Club!
- Announcing - Steamy Calendar Girls Book Club!