We are excited to announce our keynote author is Lori Foster!
Lori Foster is a New York Times, USA Today, and Publisher’s Weekly bestselling author. She has received the Romantic Times “Career Achievement Award” for Series Romantic Fantasy and for Contemporary Romance; Amazon’s top-selling romance title for Too Much Temptation; Amazon’s Top Ten editors’ picks in romance for Causing Havoc; Waldenbooks’ second “Bestselling Original Contemporary” romance for Say No To Joe; the BGI group’s “Bestselling Original Contemporary” romance for the The Secret Life of Bryan, “Bestselling Romantic Comedy” for Jude’s Law, “Bestselling Romantic Suspense” for Back in Black; and Amazon’s #1 Editors’ Pick in Romance for Servant: The Acceptance.
Lori has been featured as a clue in the New York Times crossword puzzle, and the USA Today “Quick Cross” puzzle.
To give back to the community, Lori does an annual “benefit” book where all advance and royalties go to a charity, and she hosts the annual “Reader & Author Get Together,” facilitating major interaction between readers, authors, and industry professionals while also donating all proceeds from raffles to local charities.
Visit Lori at her website LoriFoster.com
Our VIP Reader ($125.00) ticket will include:
1. Friday night - Welcome party at Visions Nightclub
2. Saturday Luncheon with Authors. Every reader will receive a hostess gift from their table hostess, plus a ticket for the larger prizes donated by each author - fifty prizes in all. The early bird registrants will have the first 48 hours to sign up to have lunch with their favorite authors.
3. Early access to Book Fair and Signing - 100 plus authors.
4. A fantastic buffet dinner with host authors with "Old-Fashioned County Fair" theme. Games, prizes, fun galore!
5. Saturday night after party at Visions Nightclub.
What do you get by signing up early? A forty-eight hour window in order to select the hosting author you’d like to share a table with at lunch. This will occur on or before June 1st. Please keep in mind: ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON REFUNDABLE. However, you may certainly offer your ticket for sale in the case that you aren’t able to attend.
There are two additional levels of registration as denoted on the form, including:
The Hosted Luncheon and Book Fair/Signing
The Book Fair/Signing and the Saturday Night Dinner Buffet
We are very excited to present the RomCon Conference in Richmond. Thank you so much for your interest and come join us!